At Hotel Marcel we have cultivated a stand-out destination of eco-smart, handsome and thoughtfully accommodating offerings for a very modern and enjoyable stay. From our BLDG restaurant and bar to our Midcentury historic accommodations with waterfront views and unparalleled meetings and events spaces, our exclusively solar-powered property is bursting at its concrete seams with signature amenities.
- All-day dining at BLDG restaurant & bar
- Pet-friendly for dogs up to 60lbs
- Grab-and-go provisions counter
- 24-hour fitness center
- Midcentury historic rooms and suites
- 24-hour front desk attendance
- Curated original art in rooms and public spaces
- Complimentary WiFi in guest rooms, meeting and public spaces
- ADA and connecting guest rooms
- Complimentary guest parking
- Meetings and events spaces (totaling 12,000 sq ft)
- 2 Level-two universal electric car charging stations**
- Penthouse Loggia with interior courtyard
- 12 Tesla Supercharger stations**
**Denotes amenities that will be added in the near future
Minimalist and inviting in an earthen color palette, guest rooms feature thoughtful, custom décor and considered amenities honoring a modernist approach to hospitality. A highly-curated collection of art throughout public and guest room spaces spotlights a mosaic of original works and site-specific installations by contemporary, local and emerging artists with a connective, passionate approach to Bauhaus principles that creates a one-of-a-kind journey of rich discovery celebrating the handmade. Iconic Breuer designed Cesca chairs sit in every guest room alongside a sculptural cast concrete table.
One-of-a-kind Journey Book Now
Where modern meets history
Historic suites retain original midcentury character with meticulously restored finishes, repurposed 1960's light fixtures and custom furnishings evoking Breuer's pioneering work with The Bauhaus. Streamlined coworking tables, reimagined historic architectural lighting woven into interconnecting ceiling tiles, Bauhaus-inspired patterned area rugs, and original textile and graphic print artworks in our style-forward Sunken and Lobby Lounges bring modern day experiences to the legendary fold.
Where modern meets history Book Now