Travel Tips For New Haven
ABOUT THE HOTEL
- for What are the arrival and departure times?What are the arrival and departure times?
Room check-in starts at 3pm and check-out is at 12pm. Guests arriving early may leave luggage with our front desk.
- for How far is Yale University and the Yale Visitors Center from the hotel?How far is Yale University and the Yale Visitors Center from the hotel?
We are located just 1.4 miles from the Yale campus.
- for Are pets welcomed at Hotel Marcel?Are pets welcomed at Hotel Marcel?
Yes! Dogs (up to 60lbs) are welcomed to stay overnight at $75/day for up to two pets based on availability. We ask that pets be leashed, caged or firmly held while in public areas of the hotel. Pet owners are solely responsible for any damages or issues that may negatively impact the stay of our other guests. Fresh water bowls and healthy snacks are among our welcome pet amenities.
- for What is the rate for children’s occupancy? Do they stay for free?What is the rate for children’s occupancy? Do they stay for free?
Kids up to age 18 are invited to stay complimentary in-room with an adult family member.
- for Is parking included with a room booking?Is parking included with a room booking?
Self-parking is complimentary for hotel and restaurant guests.
- for Do you offer charging stations for electric cars?Do you offer charging stations for electric cars?
Hotel and restaurant guests may utilize the 12 on-site Tesla Superchargers while level-two universal EV chargers will be dedicated for overnight hotel guests.
- for How do I guarantee my reservation?How do I guarantee my reservation?
All reservations are guaranteed with a valid credit card. For more information, please reach out to our reservations specialists at 203.780.7800.
- for What if I need to cancel my reservation or event booking?What if I need to cancel my reservation or event booking?
Room cancellations are accepted up until 48 hours prior to arrival date for room reservations. Modifications and cancellations for event and special group bookings require contact with our sales associates.
- for Is there a fitness center at the hotel?Is there a fitness center at the hotel?
Guests are invited to enjoy our fully-equipped fitness center complete with multi-gym, treadmills, free weights and elliptical equipment whenever the mood strikes, 24/7.
- for Do you offer accessible accommodations?Do you offer accessible accommodations?
We have eight Double Queen, King and Corner Suite guest rooms custom-designed for accessibility in accordance to the ADA requirements. Each guest room type has an ADA facility with connectors for aides.
- for What are the modes of local transportation if I don’t have my electric car?What are the modes of local transportation if I don’t have my electric car?
There are many! Getting here by train is super easy as we are the closest hotel to Union Station (also designed by a legendary architect!) where you can also pick up a rental car. Additional local transport includes bus services, taxis, boats, scooters and app-based rides. Bike and foot friendly nature trails are also right outside our doors.