THE MARCEL - GUEST ACCOMMODATIONS
Every Hotel Marcel guest room includes the following features and details:
- Marcel Breuer-designed Cesca desk chair with Anni Albers-designed upholstery
- Oversized (8 ft. long) work surface with custom task lamp
- Serta Perfect Sleeper TempActive Suite Dreams NXT mattress
- Luxury linens made from Oeko-tex certified organic cotton
- Handsome bathroom with Italian tiled shower, hardwood and steel custom vanity, and blown glass vanity lights
- Triple-pane energy-efficient sound insulated 5 foot-high windows with Stickley hardwood window surrounds
- Connecticut-made custom walnut bed with integrated nightstand and custom sconces
- 9-foot high closet with integrated digital in-room safe, mini-fridge and generous hanging and storage space
- In-room coffee and tea service
- Garment steamer and hair dryer
- Touch panel and bedside remote control of art and vestibule lights and motorized sheer and black-out window shades
- 55" HDTV with access to premium channels, including regional sports networks
- Complimentary WiFi for Hilton Honors members
- Mobile key entry with the Hilton Honors phone app
- Integrated USB-A and USB-C outlets at bedside and work surface
- 24/7 front desk
- 24/7 fitness center
- ADA and connecting rooms available
- Complimentary parking
- Pet-friendly rooms available
- Onsite restaurant and bar, BLDG
- Electrical vehicle charging stations (coming soon!)
- Complimentary shuttle service within 5 miles of the hotel
STANDARD GUEST ROOMS
DELUXE GUEST ROOMS
LIGHTWELL GUEST ROOMS
CORNER KING ROOMS
As one of the former executive offices of the Armstrong Rubber Company, the Chairman Suite has been artfully reimagined into a stunning guest room overlooking the Long Island Sound. Outfitted in patterned textiles, custom artwork, a kitchenette and bespoke living area, and a bathroom complete with soaking tub, the Chairman Suite is a beautiful example of minimalist design.
Celebrating mid-century modern design, the Presidential Suite boasts bountiful views of the Long Island Sound through 11 bay windows. The former executive office of the Armstrong Rubber Company, the Presidential Suite offers 700 sq. ft. of space and has been completely redesigned to incorporate a kitchenette, living area dressed with sculptural lighting, patterned textiles and textured finishes.
- Wheelchair accessible rooms and bedrooms.
- Accessible entrance via a walkway/path without stairs.
- Doorway entrance, interior doorways and all paths of travel provide at least 36 inches of clearance for mobility-impaired guests.
- Lever handles on guest room doors.
- Viewports and door security lowered to 36 inches from the floor.
- Closed captioning television.
- ADA facility with connectors for aides.
- Accessible custom desks and tables.
- Light, temperature controls and electrical outlets at accessible height.
- Lowered closet bars and shelving to 36 inches from the floor.
- Accessible bathrooms with 36 inch wide doors.
- Accessible height vanity.
- Standard roll-in shower with adjustable and movable shower head.
- Shower features detachable hand-held shower wand.
- Wall-mounted grab bars in shower/bathtub and adjacent to the toilet.
- Raised toilet seat and portable bathtub seat available by request.